As most of you know, I do everything with my pups. Even when my husband are on the road, they are with me — this past couple of months we have all been together at all times. When we finally did get to go home for a couple of weeks, I found that my younger dog was having a bit of separation anxiety. I felt so bad leaving them, but when we are at home, there are some things that I have to do alone. The Petzi Treat Cam really came in handy helping Ike adjust back into being without my husband and me.
What I like most about the Petzi Treat Cam is that you really can do a lot with it when it comes to interacting with you fur babies at home. You can speak to them, take pictures, throw treats and of course see them. Being able to speak to pets while you are away especially if they have a separation anxiety might help ease them a bit into the situation. I am not saying this will work for everyone, but it certainly did help me out greatly.
The Petzi Treat Cam is super easy to set up and I literally had it done in just a few moments. Simply sign up for an account and set up your camera. This camera can be used by sitting it on a table or the ground (you can also use the Petzi Treat Cam for cats). It also can be mounted on the wall which is something that we will do eventually when everything settles down in life. Below you will find a couple of shots with the Petzi Treat Cam as we were away.
- Easy to check-in and interact with your pet from any smartphone or tablet
- Allows you to see, speak, snap and treat your pet when you are away from home
- Wide-angle camera with night vision
- High-quality audio
- Universal treat launcher, good for use with any dry, crunch treat smaller than 1 inch
- Multiple mounting options to simply place it anywhere that suits your needs (mounting kit included)
- A dedicated iOS and Android app that controls the device and allows content to be shared socially
In all, I think this is a great option when it comes to any family that has dogs or cats. The Petzi Treat Cam is perfect to keep an eye on your pet, toss them treats, or if you simply want to say hello. You can check out Petzi online for $169.99, which I think is a great price for this baby! There are so many innovations in technology that can really help you as a pet parent and Petzi certainly is one of those that is super handy.