Easy Hash Brown Casserole: Made With the Power AirFryer Oven
With the holiday season coming, that mean company will be arriving in your home. I wanted to share not only a great Hash Brown Casserole with you but also share with you a great tool to add to your kitchen this holiday season. This would also make a great gift for anyone that enjoys cooking. The Power AirFryer Oven is a versatile product. You have the ability to whip up quality meals in little to no time. Power AirFryer Oven takes the work out of cooking with its one-touch, pre-set buttons. All that you have to do is load the unit, press a button and go!
What I love most about the Power AirFryer Over is that it can replace so many things in your kitchen. Not only that, but it delivers meals significantly quicker than traditional cooking methods and cuts calories up to 80% with its 360-degree airflow technology. With all of its functions, the Power AirFryer Oven can replace a deep fryer, rotisserie oven, dehydrator, oven, toaster oven, pizza grill, and microwave.
Additional features include:
- LED digital display panel with automatic shut-off
- Extra-large, easy-grip handle
- 17000 watts of turbo cyclonic power
- Superheated air that reaches 400 degrees
- Crystal-clear XL visible window
I actually had the chance to check this out and this is what I used to make the Hash Brown Casserole for dinner tonight. I am very impressed with the quality of the Power AirFryer Oven and I really can see myself actually using this to make so many different things. Included with your new AirFryer Oven are three cookbooks which you can use to whip up tasty dishes for your family. I adore that I can use this to make just about anything I can think of including meats and even pies!!
The unit comes available in 6-quart ($159.96), 6-quart Elite ($199.96) and 8-quart ($199.96) versions. They can be purchased at major retail stores nationwide, Amazon and http://www.powerairfryer.com/.
Hash Brown Casserole
- 1lb. frozen browns, thawed, and excess moisture removed
- 3Tbsp. Butter, Melted
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. mayo
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar, plus more for topping
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan, Shredded
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine All ingredients
- Place the mixture into a greased casserole dish
- Sprinkle some additional cheddar over the top
- Press the Steaks/Chops Button. I actually had to run mine through the first 20 min and added another 10 for everything to be cooked perfectly.
- Cook until golden brown