These great quotes By Elon Musk will Inspire you to keep dreaming and work on your goals.
Elon Musk is the world's richest man, with a net worth of $231Billion. He is the CEO of four successful companies, all with a net worth above a billion dollars.
A man that success must be something different. Here are some of his quotes. I hope they will inspire you. Even though Elon says if you need inspiration, don't do it.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you buy from my link I might make a small commission. This does not affect the price you pay. See the full affiliate disclosure here.
Kindly enjoy reading these quotes by Elon Musk.
1. “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.”
Quotes By Elon Musk About The Future
2. Life needs to be more than just solving problems every day. You need to wake up and be excited about the future.
3. You want a future where you expect things to be better, not one where you expect things to be worse.
4. We're going to make it happen as God in my bloody witness. I'm hell-bent on making it work.
5. Your will is the most accurate way to predict the future.
6. It is a bright day if you get up in the morning and think the future will be better. Otherwise, it's not.
7. I don’t think it’s a good idea to plan to sell a company.
8. I'm not trying to be anyone's savior. I'm just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
9. I think we have a duty to maintain the light of consciousness and ensure it continues into the future.
10. There must be reasons that you get up in the morning and want to live. Why do you want to live? What's the point? What inspires you? What do you love about the future?
11. For us to have an exciting and inspiring future, it has to be one where we are a space-bearing civilization.
12. My biggest mistake is probably weighing too much on someone's talent and not someone's personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
13. If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.
15. People should pursue what they're passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
16. You have to be pretty driven to make it happen. Otherwise, you will just make yourself miserable.
17. Constantly seek criticism. A well-thought-out critique of whatever you're doing is as valuable as gold.
18. When you struggle with a problem, that's when you understand it.
19. When something is important, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
20. Pay attention to negative feedback and solicit it, particularly from friends. Hardly anyone does that, and it's incredibly helpful.
21. It's very important to like the people you work with. Otherwise, your life and your job are going to be quite miserable.
Elon Musks Quotes For Students
22. View knowledge as sort of a semantic tree. Make sure you understand the fundamental principles like the trunk and big branches. Before you get into the leaves/details, there is nothing for them to hang on to.
23. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
24. Working hard to make useful products & services for your fellow humans is morally good.
25. Don't confuse schooling with education. I didn't go to Harvard, but the people that work for me did.
26. If you need inspiration, don't do it.
27. Education is basically downloading data and algorithms into your brain.
28. Books raised me. Books, and then my parents.
29. Stop being patient and ask yourself, how do I accomplish my 10-year plan in 6 months? You will probably fail, but you will be a lot further ahead of the person who simply accepted it would take 10 years.
30. If something is important, you should try even if the probable outcome is a failure.
31. One of the really tough things is figuring out what questions to ask. Once you figure out the question, then the answer is relatively easy.
Funny Elon Musk's Quotes
32. Many people will panic to find a charger before their phone dies but won't panic to find a plan before their dream dies.
33. I don't understand why people get mad when they get rejected by someone. They've done you a favor by not wasting your time.
34. I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
35. You are remembered for the rules you break.
36. I would like to die on mars, just not on impact.
37. Try and enjoy yourself. Because actually, life's pretty good. It really is.
38. It's okay to have your eggs in one basket if you control what happens to that basket.
39. Every person in your company is a vector. Your progress is determined by the sun of all sectors.
40. The idea of lying on a beach as my main thing just sounds like the worst. It sounds horrible to me. I would go bonkers. I would have to be on serious drugs. I’d be super-duper bored. I like high intensity.
41. Never. I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
Elon Musk Quotes About Innovation.
42. Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive, and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
43. Science is discovering the essential truths about what exists in the universe. Engineering is about creating things that never existed.
44. It is a mistake to hire huge numbers of people to get a complicated job done. Numbers will never compensate for talent in getting the right answer (two people who don’t know something are no better than one), will tend to slow down progress, and will make the task incredibly expensive.
45. Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
46. If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
47. The first step is to establish that something is possible. Then probability will occur.
48. One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person but super hard for a robot to do.
49. I could go and buy one of the islands in the Bahamas and turn it into my personal fiefdom, but I am much more interested in trying to build and create a new company.
50. I like computer games, but then if I made great computer games, how much effect would that have on the world?
51. The United States is definitely ahead in culture of innovation. If someone wants to accomplish great things, there is no better place than the U.S.