Howdy, everyone! I hope that you all are enjoying the day? Today I wanted to share with you a super easy way to entertain your guests this holiday season with the Fizzi One Touch. Did you know that 1 Soda Stream bottle can replace up to 2,000 plastic bottles? The Fizzi One Touch is the perfect compliment to any home this season or a great gift for anyone that enjoys entertaining.
There are a couple of reasons that I really like the Fizzi One Touch, and the first is because of the look. The design is very streamlined and takes up very little space. We don’t have a ton of counter space in our kitchen, so this is perfect not to mention the super cool look of the Fizzi One Touch itself. On top of the unit, you will find three settings so that you can have total control of just how “fizzi” your sparkling water is.
For me, I found that I enjoy the middle setting the best and that is just what I used to make the Holiday Italian Sodas below. It is just the right amount of carbonation without overdoing it (but that is just my opinion). SodaStream also offers many different flavors on their site to add to your water as well that sound delish.
Details At A Glance:
- Carbonates water in seconds at the touch of a button.
- Enjoy sparkling water on its own or as the base for cocktails and homemade sodas.
- Less expensive than store-bought sparkling water with no bottles to recycle.
- Includes one BPA-free, 34-oz. reusable carbonating bottle with fizz-preserving cap.
- Includes one refillable CO2 cylinder (carbonates up to 60 liters of water).
- Easy-load, snap-lock bottle insertion.
- One-button carbonation with three preset levels of fizz.
- LED Fizz Indicator.
- Includes power adapter; requires electricity.
Holiday Italian Soda
Since many of us will be entertaining this holiday season I wanted to share with you all a little recipe to make your very own Italian Soda at home for your guest. I think these turned out perfect and I must say I might have drunk way too many. Italian Soda can be made many different ways, and if you look on Pinterest, your head might just start spinning. This for me is the easiest way, and you can easily find all the ingredients at your local store.
I made my Italian Soda with Sweet Cream Creamer and Caramel Flavor.
You can add a bit of caramel sauce to the cup for added flavor, but that is totally up to you. Next, as in the picture above add your ice. After you have added your ice be sure to add your “fizzi water” from your SodaStream. I found that I can make about three Italian Sodas from one bottle.
Lastly, you now can add the cream. You can use regular cream as most use for this recipe, or you can use flavored creamer. I opted to use Sweet Italian Cream with the caramel. To top everything off simply add whipped cream and sprinkles.
Do You Love Pumpkin?
You can also use the Pumpkin Creamer to make this a bit more festive. I added just a dash of Hazelnut flavor and a sprinkling of Pumpkin Spice to the top.
I am totally digging these little Italian Soda’s and I do hope you try them. They are so easy to make and most of the time you have everything you need already! Make sure to also check out the Fizzi One Touch as I have found it a lifesaver in the kitchen.Print
- Syrups bottled a variety of flavors (Regular or Sugar-free (use your imagination))
- Sparkling Water
- Flavored Coffee Creamer (or milk)
- Spray Can whipped topping
- Take your syrup and add about 1/4 measuring cup to bottom of cup. You might find that you need more but this is a good start.
- Then add ice, fill up to near top of the glass.
- Add Sparkling water, fill cup to about 7/8 full.
- Then add your flavored Creamer
- add spray whipped topping & sprinkles .