And the Elbe Chef is back. This time we are making Spicy Cucumber Margarita. A delicious cocktail that you will love this season. We are mixing many healthy delights like Cucumber, Lemon, Orange, Jalapeños together and will give it a touch of Taquila and we have a bit sweet, spicy and a lot refreshing cocktail in our hand. The drink is pretty easy to make. With the quantity given int the ingredients below, I made 1.5 glass. Simply double the ingredients to double the quantity of the finished drink.
Ingredients for Spicy Cucumber Margarita
- 5 Cucumber Slices (You can replace it with any fruit you like)
- 2 Jalapeño Slices
- 5 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 ounces Tequila (you can replace Tequila with Vodka and orange juice with Apple juice)
- 2 Tbsp Orange zest or a splash of Orange juice if you do not have orange zest
- Splash of Lime Juice (I used the juice of 1/2 lime)
- Honey or Sugar as per your taste (I put 1Tbsp honey)
- 4 tbsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp chilli powder
- A pinch of caster sugar
Spicy Cucumber Margarita Preparation Method
- Mix the sea salt, chilli powder and caster sugar in a plate and rim the glass with this mixture. How to Rim a Margarita Glass. Then put some ice into the glass.
- In a cocktail shaker put cucumber, mint, tequila, orange zest or juice, lime juice and honey. Muddle all the ingredients properly so that all the juice is out. Add jalapeño slices to the mixture and add some ice. Then give a proper shake to the mixture. Here is a trick, the more you shake the mixture spicer the drink.
- Strain the drink into your glass and garnish it. You can use whatever you have to garnish i.e. cucumber, lemon, orange, mint etc.
Did you like this drink? Don’t forget to check out my First Attempt at Baking Chocolate Chip Muffins at Home.