When it comes to being a successful business there are many people that think they have all the answers on getting you the quick fix you need but honestly, it does take time to grow a successful business. I have a few tips on growing your small pride and joy that I think will encourage, motivate and help you for the next few months and years to come.
- Get to know your customers – do you love selling clothes and dream of owning your own clothing line? The first thing to help you grow is by getting to know your customers. Are they into the latest trends? Do they like more boutique items that you can’t find anywhere else? By getting to know them, their likes and dislikes, you’re helping to build your portfolio on what will work and what won’t.
- Offer Outstanding Customer Service- It’s one thing to get customers in the door of your business but the key is to make them coming back week after week. How do you do that? By offering great and satisfactory customer service to your clients. This means answering questions, being helpful, speaking in a clear and concise manner and going above and beyond what the customer is looking for. You want them to feel like a friend when they are shopping your business because word of mouth is huge and you want good things to be shared about your business with them and other potential customers in the future.
- Attend Events – After you figure out what you niche is with your business, attending big networking events is key to networking and helping to grow your business. Are these events local? Can you bring someone to help you pass out flyers or set a booth up to share about your business with others? Don’t forget business cards! This easy exchange is important when networking and attending events. Not only are you getting to know the latest and greatest in your field, but also helping to network your business with future clients and business owners like yourself. Be ready to share some ideas and even pitch if you feel necessary!
Image: Connect Partners
- Hire A Professional – Are you strong in certain social media tactics about growing your business but no idea where to start somewhere else? Hiring a professional to help you with your weakness is a good place to start. A company that has helped many companies is called Connect Partners and the name says just that. They are a leading SolarWinds, Application Migration, Salesforce and Cloud Transformation Service. Basically, their business model is to deliver value and consistency to each of their clients including yours! After they have an initial assessment of your business, their highly skilled consultants are able to build and manage a highly functioning and performing IT infrastructure that caters to your specific business needs. From their initial project discovery meeting all the way through completion of your project, their team of professionals are there to simplify the installation configuration and above all, support you so that your focus is all your business functions and not the IT issues. They offer extremely friendly, knowledgeable and satisfactory customer service within their company to answer any and all concerns or questions you may have along the way. Quality customer service, knowledgeable staff and high end partners such as AT&T, Michaels, Staples and American Red Cross to name a few, is why you need Connect Partners to bring your business to the next level. Don’t feel stuck and call them today to give you the solutions you’re looking for for any of your business IT, staffing or cloud informational needs. They are there to help and execute the right plan for you and your business.
- Always Look Forward – Of course it’s important to see how you grew but also what areas of your business you need to work on. Is it time management? Hiring new employees that are qualified? Figuring out a new planning system? These questions are imporant to help you learn from big mistakes that are going to come your way and continue to look forward to the big future that will help you keep your business running smoothly and most importantly, successfully.
Now that you’ve read a few of these tips which ones will you implement first for your small business? Finally start an Instagram and Twitter account for your business? Hire that professional to help boost your confidence? What about talking to friends and family to share about your business or finally attending that conference event you’ve been excited to attend? Whatever it is, I hope it helps you realize the potential and value your business has to yourself, your community and hopefully, the world!