Why I switched To Wool Dryer Balls
So as I do my laundry this morning I wanted to share with you why I switched to wool dryer balls from Jack and Mary Designs. You might have heard of wool dryer balls and some of you may not know the benefits of using these so I wanted to do a little posting about the brand but most of all why I feel they are better than dryer sheets.
Firstly, Jack and Mary Designs is based in Maine and is proud to by made in the USA. They design and hand craft wearable accessories created from recycled wool and cashmere sweaters.
Six Reason I Switched To Wool Dryer Balls
There are six main reasons why people switch to wool dryer balls and for me these are huge benefits. We all know the benefits of using the standard dryer sheets but actually wool balls can offer you more than the dryer sheets.
- Eliminates Static– Just as dryer sheets wool dryer balls eliminates static. For me, I actually find that they work better than the standard dryer sheet that I use.
- Shortens Drying Time– Who doesn’t love to save time when doing the laundry? I know I do! It is not my most favorite thing to do in the world. By using wool dryer balls you can shorten your drying time by 20%! How cool is that?!?
- Reduce Wrinkles-If there is a product on the market to reduce wrinkles, I have tried it! Most of them don’t work like shown but I did find that the wool dryer balls to in fact reduce wrinkles as they tumble and soften your laundry naturally.
- Reuse-I go through a TON of dryer sheets so one of the biggest reasons that I think that wool dryer balls are the way to go is because they can last for 1,000 plus loads of laundry. This will actually save you money in the long run.
- Scents– Of course, the one thing that Wool Dryer Balls don’t have are the amazing fragrances you might be used to but this can be changed. You can use any type of essential oils to bring a bright fragrance to your laundry.
I know that many of my readers are looking for things that they can replace because of allergies or just trying to reduce chemical-filled products. The wool dryer balls are hypoallergenic and I have had no problem at all using them, in fact, I adore using them!
I love being able to scent them perfectly the way that I want and having the freedom of not worrying about running out of dryer sheets is a HUGE bonus.
Right now we are living in a very unusual time. With the Coronavirus hitting the US very hard and many of us not being able to leave our homes using a Wool Dryer ball eliminates you having to run to the store having to grab dryer sheets.
I do hope that you check out then Jack and Mary Designs Wool Dryer Balls and all of the other products that they offer. I think once you have used the balls over the dryer sheets you will see a huge difference just as I did.