- 3 strips bacon (chopped)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 10- ounce packages frozen green beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set the Instant Pot to saute mode and add chopped bacon. Cook until the bacon is crispy.
- Turn off the Instant Pot and remove the bacon pieces. Pour the chicken broth into the pot and deglaze the pot by scrapping the bottom of the pot to remove stuck-on pieces.
- Pour the frozen green beans into the pot and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set to pressure cook for 4 minutes.
- When the cook time is up, do a quick release.
- When the pot has depressurized, remove the lid and add the bacon to the pot. Stir to combine ingredients before serving.
- Category: Side Dishes