- 1 14 oz. package cole slaw mix
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 cup shredded matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- Green onions for garnish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- In a small bowl mix all ingredients for the sauce until well combined
- Cook your bacon until done and crumble
- In a large bowl add your cole slaw mix, carrots, broccoli slaw, pineapple, and bacon.
- Stir to combine
- Pour your sauce over the slaw mix and toss to combine.
- Garnish and enjoy!
- Category: Dinner Recipes