**This posting contains affiliate linking**
One of my favorite liquors in the in this world is Malibu, and when I first tried the Banana Coconut Rum, my taste buds did a little dance. Today I wanted to share with you an amazing little recipe that is perfect for entertaining guests.
These shots are sure to make all of your guests fall in love with the upcoming spring season with a beautiful coconut and banana flavor. My husband and I love to entertain and have little parties through the spring to fall seasons outside.
We are chomping at the bit to get some outdoors time, and for our first party when we do go home, we will be entertaining with these as well as another pudding shot that will be coming soon.
If you are looking for the perfect shot glasses, I actually have used some that I found on Amazon for all of our parties. They are hard plastic so really last awhile and are disposable. You can also use glass if you choose, but I tend to like things that can’t break. You can find an entire line of all kinds of amazing shot glasses online you can see some of them here.
Below you will find the entire recipe on how to make this fantastic Malibu Tropical Banana Coconut Rum Pudding Shots, and I do hope that you try them out. I think you will love them as much as I do!!
- Banana Pudding shots
- 1 3.4- oz. box of Instant Banana Pudding
- 1 1/2 C. of milk
- 2 oz banana coconut rum
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8- oz. package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1/2 C toasted coconut
- 1 package of Mini Nilla wafer cookies
- 1 package of 8 oz plastic shot glasses
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Whip cream to garnish
- Nilla wafer to garnish
- Using a large bowl and hand mixer, combine all ingredients and beat until stiff peaks form
- Scoop into piping bag and set aside
- Pudding Directions
- Using a large mixing bowl, beat together the banana pudding and milk for about 5 minutes.
- Fold in the liquor
- Mix in the Sweetened condensed milk until smooth
- Mix in the cream cheese until smooth
- Fold in the cool whip until smooth
- Scoop the pudding into the piping bags
- Pipe the pudding into the shot glasses
- Top with whipped cream, toasted coconut and a nilla wafer