Ello folks, I do hope that you are well? Can you believe that soon it will soon be Valentine’s Day? Wowza! Today I wanted to share how you can make your own Valentine’s Day Chocolate Lollipops. These are so easy and perfect for the upcoming season.
What I love about these most is that they are so colorful and perfect for Valentine’s Day Parties or just a little sweet treat for your family. Making your own Valentine’s Day Chocolate Lollipops is super, super easy.
You will just need a few things.
- 1 Cup Wilton’s White Chocolate Melts
- Valentine’s Day Trolli Sweet & Sour Hearts
- Sucker Sticks
- Wilton’s Sprinkles
- Melt Chocolate according to package directions.
- On a parchment-lined cookie sheet, place sucker sticks about an inch apart.
- Spoon or pipe melted chocolate in a circle on the top of each stick.
- Place a candy heart in the middle of each circle.
- Let dry and Enjoy!!
Once they are dry they are ready to go!
Super easy right! These are just super colorful and cute. I do hope that you make some Valentine’s Day Chocolate Lollipops for your friends and family. They will really love these. Look for more recipes coming soon for Valentine’s Day.
The opinions expressed here are that of Hello Betty only. While the products in this post were given complimentary for posting purposes, that does not alter our opinion of the product mentioned. Some posts may contain affiliate links. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org