Ello folks, I do hope that you are well? Can you believe that soon it will soon be Valentine’s Day? Wowza! Today I wanted to share how you can make your own Valentine’s Day Chocolate Lollipops. These are so easy and perfect for the upcoming season.
What I love about these most is that they are so colorful and perfect for Valentine’s Day Parties or just a little sweet treat for your family. Making your own Valentine’s Day Chocolate Lollipops is super, super easy.
You will just need a few things.
- 1 Cup Wilton’s White Chocolate Melts
- Valentine’s Day Trolli Sweet & Sour Hearts
- Sucker Sticks
- Wilton’s Sprinkles
- Melt Chocolate according to package directions.
- On a parchment-lined cookie sheet, place sucker sticks about an inch apart.
- Spoon or pipe melted chocolate in a circle on the top of each stick.
- Place a candy heart in the middle of each circle.
- Let dry and Enjoy!!
Once they are dry they are ready to go!
Super easy right! These are just super colorful and cute. I do hope that you make some Valentine’s Day Chocolate Lollipops for your friends and family. They will really love these. Look for more recipes coming soon for Valentine’s Day.