- 1 box white cake mix (prepared)
- 48 shamrock marshmallows (from Lucky Charms marshmallows)
- 1 jar white icing
- Green gel food coloring
- 24 chocolate coins
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Line a muffin tin with different colored cupcake wrappers and fill each wrapper 2/3 of the way full of cake batter.
- Top each cupcake with one shamrock marshmallow and bake according to package instructions.
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely, then prepare the icing by mixing gel food coloring with premade icing. Pipe the icing on top of each cupcake.
- Top each cupcake with one chocolate coin and one shamrock marshmallow.
- Category: Desserts