The Lockly Secure Pro is one lock that you must check out if you are looking for more options when it comes to your door locks and security. Many of us have tried different locks on our homes throughout the years, but Lockly is a bit different.
Lockly offers you so much more than just a keypad as most companies offer. They also include on the Secure Pro the ability to use a thumbprint or a key. This gives you more options when it comes to securing your home.
- 5 unique ways to access your door (voice, mobile app, access code, fingerprint, traditional key).
- PIN Genie™ Technology featuring a unique randomized digital keypad every time the lock is approached. The keypad can also be set to privacy mode (off), as well as disable after multiple incorrect codes for added security.
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa allowing you to check the status of an open or closed door, as well as lock and unlock simply using your voice.
- Wireless Door Sensors provide real-time, accurate information on the status of your door, whether it’s securely shut or still open.
- Advanced biometric 3D fingerprint sensor includes a capacitive sensor that uses an electrical current that will only activate with actual fingers, ensuring security and speed when unlocking your door.
- Offline Access: Lockly’s product line is the only series in the world that generate multiple access codes with no internet connection, which can be sent via text message. No internet, no problem.
My husband actually installed the Lockly for me because I have not been feeling the best but it only took him about 15 minutes to take our lock off and put the Lockly Secure Pro on. He was very impressed with the ease of installation and the directions were very clear for him to follow.
When it comes to anything tech, that is where I come in. I am the finish upper 🙂 I make things connect and the Lockly was very easy to connect. I used their app to walk me through all the steps and there were not very many.
One step you do have to do is to simply plug in the Link Wi-Fi Hub. The Lockly Wi-fi hub comes in two parts and simply plugs into the socket. Each part of the Secure Link is crucial to enable voice assistant features and live monitoring along with then control of the Lockly device.
The one big winner for me is the PIN Genie. I really like the randomized digital keypad that I am able to put into privacy mode. This for me is a feature that I don’t see very often when it comes to a quality lock.
In all this lock is a “boss”! Really! It has everything I could think of when it comes to the security a lock should provide. I love the multiple ways that I can gain entry and the protection to help stop entry into my home.
Lockly Secure Pro is certainly one of the best locks that I have seen. Recently, I have actually done two reviews when it comes to locks and because the Lockly offers so much more I would have to say that this is the better option.
You can purchase the Lockly Secure Pro (MSRP: $299-$329) online and I highly suggest checking it out as it is one brilliant addition to your home when it comes to technology and security.