Ello, Folks! I hope that you are having an amazing day? Since we last did a recipe which was the Strawberry-Lime Cake I
This Key Lime Fudge is perfect for the spring and summer season because it is so refreshing and really can bring a little twist on “traditional” fudge.
What sets these apart from other fudges you might have made is that we actually added a base to the fudge using graham crackers. This turned out perfectly and worked so well together.
Below you will find the full recipe that you can save or print but I wanted to walk you through some of the steps used to create these amazing delights.
Key Lime Fudge Prep
First off, you will want to preheat the oven to 350. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the melted butter, sugar, and graham cracker crumbs until combined.
Press the crust mixture into the baking dish. Place into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Allow to cool for 30 minutes before making the fudge.
Using a large sauce pan over medium heat, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and
Lastly, You the fudge mixture over the crust. Zest
- 1/3 C unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 1/4 C graham cracker crumbs
- 1 - 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 C Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 1 - 4oz white chocolate bar, chopped
- 4 tbsp lime zest, plus more to zest on to (3 limes)
- 1/4 C key lime juice
- 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with pam spray
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the melted butter, sugar, and graham cracker crumbs until combined
- Press the crust mixture into the baking dish
- Place into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before making the fudge
- Using a large sauce pan over medium heat, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and chopped white chocolate bar. Mix until melted and smooth
- Stir in the lime zest, key lime juice, and vanilla until combined
- Pour over the crust
- Zest a lime over the top of the fudge to garnish
- Allow to harden overnight
- Cut into 2 inch squares and enjoy!
The opinions expressed here are that of Hello Betty only. While the products in this post were given complimentary for posting purposes, that does not alter our opinion of the product mentioned. Some posts may contain affiliate links. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org