I don’t know about you and I say it each and every year but men are so hard to shop for. They might say the same thing about us, but I just have the worst time. Today I wanted to share some amazing picks for the gift guide for men that I think are perfect. Some of these would be awesome stocking stuffers.
Below you will find a roundup of links to everything and I do hope that this helps you and happy shopping 🙂
No matter the age group it seems that everyone is a fan of AXE and these would be amazing stocking stuffers. I love to give gifts that can be used and loved and AXE is perfect.
One of my favorite products AXE
AXE reminds guys that they’re hotter when they’re chill. The line is available in body spray, antiperspirant deodorant stick, body wash, 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner, and pocket spray.
- Body Spray and Antiperspirant Stick helps guys stay chill with a cool fragrance blend of frozen lemon and eucalyptus.
- Body Wash instantly cools the body with its iced mint and lemon fragrance, keeping guys chill and fresh for up to 8 hours.
- 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner is infused with the cool fragrance of spearmint to provide extreme cooling to help guys stay chill.
- Pocket Spray helps guys get instant fresh while on-the-go, making sure they are ready to take on the day no matter when or where.
Another great gift or stocking stuffer is the Chicago-based men’s leather accessories brand,
Designed by the Damen + Hastings collective, in collaboration with Ashland Leather Co. this passport wallet or journal sleeve is handcrafted out of Horween leather in our home city of Chicago. Each piece is built to last, and develop character as it ages, making it unique to each user.
If you are looking for a fun gift for men you have to check out the Flamingo Suspenders from Better Than Belts. Suspenders are really coming into their own this year with so many brands offering them but I find that Better Than Belts is an amazing company with fab product.
I don’t know about you but my husband just can’t get enough coolers. We use them for everything from going shopping at Sam’s Club to when we are hitting the town we always bring water with us. Arctic Zone offers a huge selection of amazing products perfect.
My Top Picks From Arctic Zone:
- Arctic Zone 30 Can Self-Inflating Cooler: High performance cooler self-inflates in seconds, air and foam insulation keeps ice for 2.5 days, water resistant exterior and it floats, leak-proof liner with Microban protects against bacteria and stains, lays flat or rolls up to the size of a loaf of bread for easy storage. Ideal for travel, water sports, and days at the lake or on the beach. MSRP: $49.99
- Titan Deep Freeze 24 can Backpack Cooler: Durable backpack cooler featuring a water, UV and stain resistant Rhino-Tech® exterior prevents water from leaking out of the main compartment with its leak-proof liner with built-in Microban antimicrobial protection to fight bacterial odors and stains. Deep Freeze® high performance insulation with radiant heat barrier (prevents heat absorption) and triple layer Cold Block™ base (3 separate insulation layers) keeps ice for 2 days. Breathable mesh back with adjustable padded shoulder straps for a comfortable carry. MSRP: $39.99
If you are looking for a gift for someone that loves the outdoors I would highly suggest checking out the Adidas Outdoor High-Performance Footwear. Since I was in high school I have always loved the quality of Adidas and to this day I always recommend them highly.
If your husband, boyfriend or brother has a beard, Mountaineer Brand offers an amazing care kit that is a must-see.
This set gives you everything you need to keep your beard looking amazing with the use natural ingredients.
I recently did a CBD guide that I think would also be perfect for men this year. CBD is something that everyone is using and getting the benefits from. Check out my top 16 picks.