Ello, folks! I do hope that you are having a wonderful week so far. Today I wanted to share an amazing company and iced tea for you and your family to enjoy this summer. Entertaining might look a bit different this year than most of us are used to but hopefully you can still enjoy amazing days with family.
Promise Cold Brew Teas – a new line of small batch, slow brewed teas that deliver a smooth and refreshing flavor that’s perfect for summer. Making them even better is that they are available on Amazon! Total win 🙂
Available in unsweetened Hibiscus or slightly sweet Island Mango, these teas come in a sustainable and convenient gallon-size box with a spout that fits perfectly in your fridge. Bonus, each purchase provides clean water funding for developing countries through their charity partner The Water Project.
I am in total love with the slightly sweet Island Mango. This is the perfect complement to the warm summer days and relaxing on your deck or porch. Recently, we did a little bit of a deck decor, overhaul, so I really enjoy just relaxing outside.
Promise Cold Brew Tea comes in a convent package that fits right in your fridge for use or as I did I cooled it in the fridge then grabbed the handle and took this baby outside. Everyone loves it!
Quick Facts About Promise Cold Brew Tea
- NATURAL TEA ENJOYMENT – Our ingredients create high-quality natural tea enjoyment. Promise teas are sweetened naturally with the best-tasting part of the Stevia leaf and have 5 calories or less with nothing artificial. Our Slightly Sweet Mango Island Tea is Rainforest Alliance Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, and brewed with ethically sourced black tea leaves.
- COLD BREWED – Hand-crafted in small batches and slowly steeped in cold water resulting in the signature result of this brew method; an artisanal tea experience delivering smooth, delicate flavor accentuating the notes from the tea leaves.
- DRINK TEA & DO GOOD – Each time you purchase Promise Tea, you support The Water Project which is a non-profit organization committed to helping people in Sub-Saharan Africa gain access to clean, safe, drinking water and proper sanitation.
- TEA ON TAP – Ready at the push of a button! Boxed to fit & pour from the fridge and able to be stored at room temperature till ready to consume. Once opened, refrigerate for the best quality and use within 14 days. Discard the inner bag before recycling.
- SWEET TEA – A refreshing sweet tea with fruity mango notes complimented by the rich black tea and sweetened with Stevia
As you might know I adore and support all companies that give back in some way and they do just that. I would highly suggest checking out this amazing company and adding them to your parties or family get togethers this summer.
With the perfect pouring spout built into the product is it quick and easy for everyone to use, without any mess.
Looking for cups to match your amazing and fun summer look? Check out how I made these super cute cups using the Cricut Joy.