Mostly everything that you will need for this wreath you can find at Dollar Tree, Walmart or Hobby Lobby!
Below you will find printable instructions for convenience but I also wanted to go through some of the steps. The first thing you will want to do is to get all your materials together and your glue gun.
Remove or change any extra
Glue the large flower to the branch sprigs.
Secure the fall sign to the wreath form by
Add berries and burlap leaves behind and to the sides of the large flower.
Lastly, Twist a small pipe cleaner around the top and back of the wreath form into a loop for hanging. That’s it!
This just came out perfectly and really is an easy craft to do in very little time. I do hope you try out this little DIY and bring the fall spirit into your home this season.
- A wreath from from the Dollar Tree
- • Wooden stickers from the Dollar Tree
- Paint for the wooden stickers, if desired
- Burlap leaves from the Dollar Tree
- 1 large flower from the Dollar Tree, Walmart, or Hobby Lobby
- Branch sprigs or grapevine from Dollar Tree, Walmart, or Hobby Lobby
- Variety of floral berries from the Dollar Tree, Walmart, or Hobby Lobby
- Fall pumpkin sign from the Dollar Tree
- Pipecleaners from the Dollar Tree, to attach fall themed sign
- Raffia from the Dollar Tree
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue branch stems to the wreath form along one side.
- Remove or change any extra embelleshments to your fall sign that you like. Here the Hello Fall
sign had a base to stand on display. This was easy to remove. The sign also had a very small and unflattering piece of raffia around the stem. A larger piece was added and wrapped around the stem.
- Glue the large flower to the branch sprigs.
- Secure the fall sign to the wreath form by glueing two pieces of pipecleaners to the top and
bottom of the back of the fall sign and tying to the wreath form. Add floral embelleshments if
desired. Tie this on the oppisite side of the large flower.
- Add berries and burlap leaves behind and to the sides of the large flower.
- Twist a small pipecleaner around the top and back of the wreath form into a loop for hanging.
- Hang on your door or give as a gift.
The opinions expressed here are that of Hello Betty only. While the products in this post were given complimentary for posting purposes, that does not alter our opinion of the product mentioned. Some posts may contain affiliate links. If you have any questions email email@example.com