- A wreath from from the Dollar Tree
- • Wooden stickers from the Dollar Tree
- Paint for the wooden stickers (if desired)
- Burlap leaves from the Dollar Tree
- 1 large flower from the Dollar Tree (Walmart, or Hobby Lobby)
- Branch sprigs or grapevine from Dollar Tree (Walmart, or Hobby Lobby)
- Variety of floral berries from the Dollar Tree (Walmart, or Hobby Lobby)
- Fall pumpkin sign from the Dollar Tree
- Pipecleaners from the Dollar Tree (to attach fall themed sign)
- Raffia from the Dollar Tree
- Glue branch stems to the wreath form along one side.
- Remove or change any extra embelleshments to your fall sign that you like. Here the Hello Fall
sign had a base to stand on display. This was easy to remove. The sign also had a very small and unflattering piece of raffia around the stem. A larger piece was added and wrapped around the stem.
- Glue the large flower to the branch sprigs.
- Secure the fall sign to the wreath form by glueing two pieces of pipecleaners to the top and
bottom of the back of the fall sign and tying to the wreath form. Add floral embelleshments if
desired. Tie this on the oppisite side of the large flower.
- Add berries and burlap leaves behind and to the sides of the large flower.
- Twist a small pipecleaner around the top and back of the wreath form into a loop for hanging.
- Hang on your door or give as a gift.