- 1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 large scoop of Chocolate ice cream
- 1 tbsp Chocolate fudge
- 1 Tbsp. S’more coffee syrup ( Torrani or Skinny Syrups )
- 1 Tbsp. of Marshmallow fluff
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s S’more baking mix
- 1 oz Godiva Chocolate Liquor
- 1oz Whiskey
- S’more baking mix for garnish
- Whip Cream for Garnish
Add the ice-cream’s, fudge, syrups, fluff, and baking mix in a blender.
Mix on high for a minute.
Add the liquor’s and mix for another 1 minute, until desired
milkshake consistency is achieved.
Top with whipped cream and baking mix if you like.