Copycat Smores Blizzard Adult Shake
Ello, everyone. As I sit here again typing with one hand, I will admit this posting will be short. Today, I wanted to share with you the Copycat Smores Blizzard Adult Shake. I just love blizzards but live so far away from a Dairy Queen. This is the best alternative every as it also has a bit of a twist.
For the Smores blizzard I used whiskey and Godiva Chocolate Liquor.
This makes it absolutely the perfect blizzard for any adult. I love making this in the evening and just sitting outside, sipping on this amazing copycat blizzard, with no cares in the world.
This would also make a great beverage to share with your guests this summer season and even during the fall.
To make this amazing Copycat Smores Blizzard Adult Shake is super simple and you will just need a few things to get started.
How To Make A Copycat Smores Blizzard
- 1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 large scoop of Chocolate ice cream
- 1 tbsp Chocolate fudge
- 1 Tbsp. S’more coffee syrup ( Torrani or Skinny Syrups )
- 1 Tbsp. of Marshmallow fluff
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s S’more baking mix
- 1 oz Godiva Chocolate Liquor
- 1oz Whiskey
- S’more baking mix for garnish
- Whip Cream for Garnish
- Add the ice-cream’s, fudge, syrups, fluff, and baking mix in a blender.
- Mix on high for a minute.
- Add the liquor’s and mix for another 1 minute, until desired
milkshake consistency is achieved.
- Top with whipped cream and baking mix if you like.
I found that the Marshmallow fluff really made this recipe perfectly and gave it the consistency of a blizzard that we all love.
Trust me, you will totally dig this recipe as it is perfect. If you are looking for other amazing recipes please do check out our recipe section. We have some fun ideas for other drinks and easy to recreate recipes.
You can shop the items I used for this recipe below.