I’ve partnered with Cooked Perfect® as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Ello, everyone! I hope that you are having a wonderful week? Today I wanted to share with you a super easy appetizer using Cooked Perfect Meatballs.
My husband is super picky when it comes to meatballs and I never can find a premade meatball that he enjoys, until now. The Cooked Perfect Meatballs Angus Beef Meatballs have now become his total favorite.
What we both love about using the Cooked Perfect Meatballs is the fact that they are already fully cooked. This will help you to really save time this holiday when entertaining guests.
Not only are they already fully cooked but they actually have a homemade flavor. They are flame-broiled to sear in the natural juices and flavors. This helps to bring you the flavor that we all love and enjoy.
Cooked Perfect Meatballs come in a variety of delicious flavors, including Homestyle, Angus, Italian Style, and Turkey. We have actually now tried all of them and I would have to say that Cooked Perfect really have perfected the art of the perfect already made meatball.
One amazing thing you might not know about the Cooked Perfect brand is that they actually give back! This is one reason that I truly believe in this brand. The holiday season is a time of giving! Cooked Perfect will be donating a portion of sales to Toys for Tots (http://www.upgradeyourholidays.com/). How amazing is that! My husband and I also donate to Toys for Tots and I am so excited to learn of others that do as well.
The Cooked Perfect Meatballs can be found conveniently at Walmart and I highly suggest that you check them out! Not only for the amazing flavor but to help out an amazing cause, Toys for Tots.
Cooked Perfect Meatballs With Cheddar & Beer Cheese
One thing my husband and our family LOVES is Beer Cheese and this makes the perfect little dip for the Cooked Perfect Meatballs.
I simply whipped up a batch of Beer Cheese and added a bit of cheddar cheese to the tops of each meatball. These turned out beautifully. Not to mention SUPER SIMPLE. Below you will find a recipe that I used for the beer cheese and I do hope that you try it. Happy cooking 🙂Print
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 small onion (coarsely grated)
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1 bottle (12 oz. pale ale)
- 4 oz. cream cheese (at room temp)
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1 lb. sharp Cheddar cheese (coarsely grated)
- Melt butter in large saucepan on medium, then add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle flour on top and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Whisk in milk, then beer, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until mixture has thickened, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in cream cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce until melted and smooth.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; add Cheddar in 3 additions, stirring each addition until melted before adding the next. Serve warm with pretzels and apples, if desired.
The opinions expressed here are that of Hello Betty only. While the products in this post were given complimentary for posting purposes, that does not alter our opinion of the product mentioned. Some posts may contain affiliate links. If you have any questions email email@example.com