I really don’t have to say it many more times, but I am a HUGE fan of staying connected and how Verizon can help you do so. The other day I was browsing the newsfeed when I came across the new Wear24 Smartwatch which is only available at Verizon. It will run exclusively on the 4G LTE Verizon network. You can make calls, send texts, stream music, receive notifications, and more while being phone-free!
According to the press release, the new Wear24 will come in three different colors including Stainless Steel, Gunmetal Black, and Rose Gold. After I read rose gold they had me hooked. I feel that this is the perfect color to fit any outfit or outing you might be attending. Any of the colors would be perfect, but Rose Gold is beautiful and elegant.
The watch has interactive and unique watch faces that you can customize to fit your needs and automatically change based on your location. Set a modern styled watch face for when you’re at the office and a fitness-focused watch face for when you visit the gym.
I love how Wear 24 is always connected to your smartphone’s phone number, so no matter, if your phone is not with you, can still keep up with your notifications. This makes it okay to leave your smartphone in the other room or go out for an errand without it and keep up with all your notifications.
Wear24 + Verizon Unlimited + Android Wear 2.0
Android Wear 2.0 adds a number of new smartwatch features including music streaming with Google Play Music, Google Assistant, and access to Google Play Store, all on your wrist. Having Verizon Unlimited means:
- Stream all the music you want, phone-less, from Wear24 to a pair of Bluetooth headphones. Perfect for outdoor fitness activities and leaving your smartphone behind. (Take that, pocket-less gym shorts.)
- Ask Google as many questions as you want. Ask Wear24 to “set a timer,” “play rock music,” and more. Wear24 is there to help you find answers.
- Browse and download Google Play apps directly on the watch without having to install them onto your phone.
- 1.39-inch AMOLED display (290 PPI)
- 450 mAh battery with wireless charging
- IP67-rated for water resistance to withstand being submerged in up to 3.3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes
Personally, I feel that this is something to check out! Not only do I adore smartwatches and think they have a very meaningful place in everyone’s lives but it is on literally best network, Verizon, of course, and I am not sucking up..LOL..I live in the mountains of North Carolina, and cell service is really something that I never had much of with my current provider. Since I have been testing phones, I have found that Verizon is the best in this area and gives me far more coverage not to mention their plans that they offer now.
The smartwatch will be available in stores and online from Verizon starting May 11 for $349.99. Customers also have the option of purchasing the smartwatch for $299.99 with new 2-year activation. You can add the smartwatch to an existing Verizon Plan for $5 monthly access, plus taxes & fees.