Summer is literally in full swing which means that all of us are entertaining guests and just having a grand ol’ summer. If you are like me, I enjoy “wowing” guests with fantastic drinks that are the perfect addition to the summer season. I wanted to share a couple of great cocktails and mocktails using Bruce Cost Ginger Ales.
Bruce Cost Ginger Ales are made from whole, 100% fresh ginger that you can actually SEE in each bottle. It’s recommended that drinkers “shake gingerly” before twisting off the cap and enjoying! Available in six flavors, Bruce Cost Ginger Ale is naturally sweetened with pure cane sugar, and the line features global ingredients at their peak harvest season from the geographical location where they’re best grown.
Three Cocktails And Mocktails Recipes
Recipe Credit: Bruce Cost Ginger
- 2 oz fine rum (Ron Azacapa Centenario or other fine brand)
- 4-5 oz Bruce Cost Ginger Ale – Original
- 1.5 oz fresh lime juice
- Put a leafy 5″ spring of mint standing in a 10 oz. glass, fill with ice and combine the listed ingredients. Stir, garnish with lime and enjoy!
Scotch & Ginger Highball
Developed by Robin Robinson from Compass Box Whiskey for Bruce Cost Ginger Ale.
- 0.5 oz Scotch (Compass Box Whiskey or other artisanal blend)
- 1.5 oz Original Bruce Cost Ginger Ale
- In a tall glass with ice, combine the listed ingredients. Stir, garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!
Wild Hibiscus Sharleen (Serves 2)
Recipe Credit: Bruce Cost Ginger Ale
- 3 parts lemon-lime soda
- 3 parts Bruce Cost Ginger Ale Original
- ½ part Wild Hibiscus Flower Syrup
- In a collins glass with ice, combine the listed ingredients. Stir, add a funky straw and a Wild Hibiscus flower to garnish!
In my product postings, most of the products have been received free for my honest review. I will always give my honest opinion. All images and posts are property of Hello Betty.