So today I thought I would share with you a great product that I have been using over the past couple of days. Since I live in the mountains of North Carolina, let’s just say at night when the sun goes down, it is DARK! Really dark. During the summer I usually like to play outside with the dog or go for a little walk down by the creek. It is my thang! RunLites are perfect and really illuminate up the area so that I can see where I am going.
I am not a runner by any means, and I know that there are others out there like me. Heck, if I don’t have to exercise I don’t. So don’t let the product name scare you away. These babies have so many uses.
How You Can Use RunLites
- Taking a stroll during the fall: I love to walk at night, listen to the animals running in the woods and listening to the creek. These lights are perfect to light up the area, so you don’t tumble.
- Perfect for Camping: Camping during the fall is a must. For me, it is the perfect time of the year. Not too hot!!
- When you hear a bump in the night: My husband and I always hear things around the house, including critters. We love to see what is going on outside and behind the house, we don’t have the best lighting. The mountains are full of wildlife, one being bears. When we hear noises, we always go outside and look (with a gun mind you). Keeping the RunLites close to grab are perfect to see what is there.
- Exercising during the morning or at night: Even though I don’t exercise does not mean that these are not perfect just for that. Early morning runs or evening runs can be dangerous if you can’t see or the traffic can’t see you.
These are just some of the ways you could use RunLites. There is actually two settings when it comes to the light itself, a 40 Lumens and 80 Lumens. Personally, these are so much better than grabbing a flashlight and would be perfect for strolls and camping this fall season.
To recharge the RunLite gloves, you simply use the USB cord that is included in the package. On the low setting, you get about 12 hours of charge and on the high (80 lumens) you get about six hours of charge time.
Benefits of RunLites:
- Compact, lightweight and hands-free
- Bright (80 lumens) light that projects a 135-degree radial arc up to 15 feet
- Lasts up to 12 hours
- Reflective strip for safety
- Padded palm pocket for storage
I chose the Medium, Sport Glove Half Length (Camo) because honestly, I can’t stand wearing gloves on my fingers 🙂 I always feel like I can’t do anything or pick anything up with gloves on and wearing the half length is perfect for me.
The RunLites just have so many uses, even more than what I have written here, but for me, these are a great useful product. The best part about the RunLites are the price. The price of the gloves with the lights are $34.99, and you can also pick out gloves that the lights are sold separately.
In my product postings, most of the products have been received free for my honest review. I will always give my honest opinion. All images and posts are property of Hello Betty.