Good morning everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far. Today is the start of the Mother’s Day Guide, which I will have live very soon and the first products up on the block are two wonderful sets from Mustela. Mustela has been providing babies and mother’s to be with skin care products since 1950. When it comes to the ingredients in their products, most of them are sourced from plants, so you are getting wonderful skin care products that are gentle for the skin of a newborn baby. Today roughly 92% of their ingredients come from plant life and the main ingredients in their line are avacado, sunflower, Lupin, Shea, and Aloe Vera.
Mustela Newborn Set
The first set that Mustela offers is called the Newborn Set. This set comes in an eco-friendly bag and literally contains some of the best products for that precious bundle in your life. This set includes all of the following products.
- Foam Shampoo for Newborns: Prevents and helps treat cradle cap
- PhysiObébé: A one-step, soap-free gentle cleanser for the face and diaper area
- Hydra-Bébé Body Lotion: Leaves newborn and baby skin silky-soft and protected
- Vitamin Barrier Cream: Prevents early signs of diaper rash and helps reduce irritation
Bebe Bathtime Bubbles
The second set also comes in a reusable tote and it is the Bebe Bathtime Bubble Set. This set has everything you need to make your new baby’s bath time so much fun! Not only do all the products in this set smell wonderful, but it also comes with a little rubber ducky. I thought this was such a cute touch! This set is packed with the following products:
- 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash: A soap-free formula that gently cleanses the body and hair and preserves the skin’s hydrolipidic film leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth
- Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath: Ultra-gentle bubble bath with a silky smooth foam and intense blue color with a fresh scent that stimulates a baby’s senses
- Facial Cleansing Cloths: Disposable, one-step cleansing cloths that leave baby’s face clean, moisturized and soothed
- PhysiObébé® No-Rinse Cleansing Fluid: A one-step, soap-free gentle cleanser for the face and diaper area
Either of these sets would be a wonderful gift for a new mother or a mother to be. Mustela sets their standards high by providing you products that are tested under dermatological and pediatric control. Since I don’t have any children, I gave these sets to a new mother from a local church and she is in love with the Mustela brand! She says that their products are so gentle for her baby. Her child has very sensitive skin and she has no problems using these products. Either of these sets can be purchased online or in stores. I have inserted links in the product’s to go to the Mustela site for purchase, but you can also find these at Target, Babies “R” Us, Diapers.com, Buy Buy Baby, Walgreens and CVS.
In my product postings, most of the products have been received free for my honest review. I will always give my honest opinion. All images and posts are property of Hello Betty.