Do you live in a bad reception area? Maybe you just have one bar, but that just is not enough for you to do what needs to be done, let alone the guests you have coming this holiday. SureCall is a great way to be sure that not only you will stay connected this holiday season but your guests. The first thing everyone asks me is how is the cell service where you live? Having service is so important to everyone nowadays, and I literally live in the worst area for coverage. We can go outside, and we do have a bar but inside it is totally hit and miss but now using the EZ 4G from SureCall I can tell my guests they certainly will have coverage.
What I love most about the SureCall EZ 4G is that it works with almost all carriers including my beloved Verizon and other national carriers. Making this easy to work with almost all known carriers. When it comes to set up the EZ 4G is a simply “plug and play.” There are no complicated directions, and you can have this baby set up within minutes in your home. This makes it so easy to be ready for guests. Everything you need is included in the package, so no need to run to the store for any cables.
- EZ 4G Booster with built-in antenna (includes removable stand and adhesive tape for easy window mounting).
- Desktop Antenna rebroadcasts the boosted cellular signal to multiple mobile devices.
- Coax Cable 50 ft of RG-6 connects the EZ 4G Booster and the Desktop Antenna.
It took me a moment to find the best area to put the EZ 4G Booster, but I did find a window that did have fairly good coverage (one bar) which was super slow and sluggish. After putting the Booster in the window, I put the desktop antenna 30 feet away from the booster. The further away you put the desktop the more boost you will get when it comes to coverage. I was simply amazed!
Below you will see two pictures of my phone. One is with the booster hooked up the other is with it off. As you can see, I went from one bar, which is enough not even to surf the web let alone make a call to four. Four bars gives me enough to make all the calls I need. Not only does the EZ 4G boost calls but it also boosts your data coverage which is super cool!
I am totally amazed this baby works where I live and totally happy with how easy it was to set up! You will no longer see me walking back and forth in my yard trying to find a good signal. LOL. SureCall offers a couple of different products to boost your cellular signal.
- EZ 4G: This residential cell phone signal booster works with all carriers on 4G LTE and 3G. It eliminates dropped or missed calls in the dead spots of a house or apartment.
- Flare: This booster has a simplified set-up compared to others by combining the indoor antenna and the booster. This sleek and easy-to-use unit will help boost 3G and 4G LTE.
- Fusion2Go 2.0: This is the perfect cell phone signal booster for vehicles that you can just pop on and head out. Improving 4G LTE signals, the Fusion2Go 2.0 ensures connectivity wherever the road takes you.
You can find out everything about purchasing option on the SureCall site, and I highly recommend checking out the Ez 4G, trust me you will thank me.
In my product postings, most of the products have been received free for my honest review. I will always give my honest opinion. All images and posts are property of Hello Betty.