Do you love S’more? I came up with a little idea to do an indoor S’more Bar this holiday season for your guests. You can let your imagination run wild, but I kept it simple and clean. I used the ST2200 Bernzomatic Detail Torch to toast my marshmallow perfectly and with precision. I am not a big fan of burnt marshmallow, but with this torch, you can really get the roasting just how you like it.
The ST2200 Bernzomatic Detail Torch is not only good for foodies, but you can also use it for crafts and so much more!! It is super easy to use just make sure that you wear a pair of gloves to protect your hands and adults should always use the Torch for the little ones.
What you can do with the Bernzomatic Detail Torch:
- Culinary applications: Creating decadent desserts like crème brûlée and specialty torched drinks like this vodka-based cocktail is easy with this torch’s fine-tuned precision flame. Invite company over for a torched-themed cocktail party!
- Jewelry making: Soldering pendants like this agate slice pendant and repairing jewelry are easy projects for the craft-minded people in your life. You can also use it for enameling projects – enamel pins are an awesome homemade gift.
- Electrical repair: This torch can be used to fix phone chargers, or perform any other heat shrinking jobs throughout the home. It’s a go-to tool to keep in your kitchen knick knack drawer.
- Wood art projects (patina): Friends and family looking to DIY home décor will love the patina effect this torch can add to any wood base including pictures frames, end tables, center pieces, benches and more!
- Aside from being a trusty craft and culinary sidekick, this torch also doubles as a go-to candle lighter.
For my Holiday S’mores Bar, I included Hershey’s Chocolate Bars as well as Hershey’s Kisses and sprinkles. You could also go with a more healthy choice like fruit!! It is actually splendid. I just adore sweets, so I went with all sweets and goodies.
I just melted the chocolate so that it was still cool enough to stick together in shape (will not be so messy). I then added the marshmallows to the chocolate and a Peppermint Hershey’s Kiss. Lastly, I added some sprinkle. Gotta have sprinkles right 🙂
I just love how these turned out and using the ST2200 Bernzomatic Detail Torch helped me create the perfect indoor S’Mores. I had so much fun using this torch, and I hope to try out a couple of different uses. The torch is sold at Home Depot and Lowe’s for around $25 and would make the perfect holiday gift for anyone that loves to craft!