Yup. I am at it again. I am digging this weather and can’t wait for fall to start later this month. Till then I thought I would share with you a great housewarming gift for the fall season. It seems around our neighborhood (if that is what you would call it) a ton of people move and move in. I love to put together little gifts for newcomers and include a couple of products that I love or that I feel is a great little treat.
One perfect set of products for new homeowners is the Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day who just released two two limited-edition fall scents: Apple Cider and Mum. These scents offer a fresh take on the classic autumn fragrances everyone loves and they are a nice alternative to the ever popular “pumpkin spice.”
Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Day Fall Releases
- Apple Cider: Let the rich aroma of your favorite warm, fall beverage fill your home without brewing a cup with our Apple Cider scent.
- Mum: The autumn months bring some of the Midwest’s most tantalizing outdoor garden fragrances – bring them indoors with our Mum scent.
- Dish Soap: Our Dish Soap is rich, thick and makes grease disappear like nobody’s business. The earth-friendly formula is biodegradable, made of plant-derived ingredients and rinses clean.
- Hand Soap: Our Hand Soap contains a unique blend of natural essential oils to create a hardworking, non-drying, yet softening soap cleaner for busy hands. Hands have never had it so good.
- Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner: Our Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner offers a naturally fresh way to get your countertop cleaner while removing grease and odors from the kitchen and bath. Great on all non-porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more.
I have been a long time fan of Mrs. Meyer’s Cleaning Day products because not only do they smell so fabulous but they just make my house feel so clean and welcoming. This is why I feel they would be perfect for your new neighbors.
Since this will be your first impression with your neighbors I would suggest sticking something fun and unique in the basket or my case I found a unique box in the barn and cleaned it up. I love to utilize items again and repurpose them.
You could find a little antique box and use lettering to welcome the new neighbors, or you could just leave it all natural. Totally up to you. The great thing about wooden boxes is that they can be reused in so many ways as an example a flower pot or even a decorative box for on a mantel.
As a little added bonus, I stuck a couple of the Reeds Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer. This is something the entire family will get a kick out of, and they can just sit and relax sipping this amazing drink.
If you are looking to pamper your new neighbors or just looking to step up your cleaning routine, I would certainly check out Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day products. They work extremely well and bring your home right into the fall season.
Save This Post For Later:
In my product postings, most of the products have been received free for my honest review. I will always give my honest opinion. All images and posts are property of Hello Betty.