Hello, everyone! I hope that you all are having a beautiful day so far. Today I wanted to share some amazing dorm room options that are available through Kmart. Designing a space that is totally you is sometimes difficult because not only a dorm can be small but finding options that you love can be challenging. I wanted to write up a little posting with ideas that you can bounce around and see if maybe this would be a great fit for you.
I don’t know about you, but I adore the different colors and shapes when it comes to bedding. I think that it really can make a room fun no matter how old or young you are. Kmart has put together some of the most beautiful collections to help you choose what would be right for you. Not only that but you could take different elements from each of these collections to make something your own.
Kmart Bedding Collections
The below images will take you directly to the collection.
I had a chance to check out one of these collections and I must say that I have fallen in love with the design and it adds so much fun to the room. I am what you call a hoarder when it comes to pillows and think you never really can have enough. The “Eyes Have It” collection has to be my favorite out of all of these.
Not only is it super fun but the PILLOWS are a must. This collection has a ton of different patterns. The sheets are polka dots which I have been partial to for years! The comforter itself has two sides, one is the geometric shapes with different colors, and the other has black triangles.
In all, I was impressed with this collection. Some of the pillows I already had, but the “I Woke Up Like This” pillow is a must. It is super stinking cute! I would also suggest that if you are thinking about this collection to check out the Essential Home 2-Pack Pillowcases – Wake Up & Be Awesome/Eyes.
I do hope that this little posting helps you when trying to pick the right collection when it comes to bedding for your dorm room. Sorry about the pictures as it is extremely dark here today (ugh). These are just super comfortable and perfect to make a statement. The bedding itself is not overly thick, which personally I like because I hate being hot at night, so that is one thing to consider. If you like to be warm and cozy at night, I would suggest also adding one of the Carved Velvet Throws into the mix.
Kmart Back To School Deals:
Show Off Your Style
All jeans on sale for the family starting at $10
- Joe Boxer Juniors’ Graphic T-Shirt on sale for $5, reg. $7.99
- Disney Beauty and the Beast Girls’ Graphic T-Shirt on sale for $6, reg. $8.99
- Waterbury Guardians of the Galaxy Men’s Graphic T-Shirt on sale for $8, reg. $9.99
- Route 66 Girls’ Bootcut Jeans on sale for $10, reg. $12.99
- Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Men’s Athletic Fit Jeans on sale for $10, reg. $24.99
BOGO 50% off kids’ character athletics
BOGO 50% off kids’ casuals, athletics and fashion boots
- Rise Adult Athletics starting at $9.99, reg. $19.99-$44.99
- Disney Princess Lunch Bag on sale for $6.99, reg. $8.99
- Disney Frozen Kids Backpack with Lunch Bag on sale for $12, reg. $17.99
- Nickelodeon PAW Patrol Kids Backpack with Lunch Kit on sale for $12, reg. $19.99
- 25¢ 1 Subject Notebooks
- 50¢ Elmer’s 4 oz.
- 88¢ College or Wide-Ruled 150-Sheet Filler Paper
- $1 Crayola 10-ct. Broad or Fine-Tip Classic Markers
- $1.99 Fiskars 5” Blunt or Pointed-Tip Scissors
Decked Out Dorm
- Cotton Woven 2’ x 3’ Blocks Rug on sale for $9.99, reg. $14.99
- Essential Home Complete Twin XL Bed Set on sale for $34.99, reg. $49.99
- Essential Home Cruz Convertible Futon on sale for $89.99, reg. $159.99
- Kenmore 3.3 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator on sale for $119.99, reg. $159.99
In my product postings, most of the products have been received free for my honest review. I will always give my honest opinion. All images and posts are property of Hello Betty.