Summer is well on its way which means everyone will be outdoors, hitting the beach and relaxing by the pool. Today I wanted to share with you two great options from Polk that are not only budget friendly but super easy to use and work beautifully. I spend most of my days outside working in the yard or playing with the dogs and the past couple of days when it was not raining, I was rocking out to my favorite music using these two products.
The first product that I would like to tell you about is the BOOM Bit. One thing that my dogs and I love to do i a hike and if you have never been in the North Carolina mountains you just never know what will come up on you. Enter the bear! Once while I was out with Ricky right behind our house I can across a bear! Yup. Talk about scaring the shit out of someone. Ricky just barked which seemed to make the bear more agitated. Wonderful, I thought to myself. If I would have been wearing my headphones I would have never heard it coming down the hill, but I did. Trust me I never go walking without a gun around here but the BOOM Bit is perfect because you can still hear your surroundings while listening to your tunes.
In this day and age no matter where you live is is so important to be able to hear what is going on around you and with the BOOM Bit you can do just that!! I thought that the sound quality was perfect for a little speaker and I love that I can just clip this on my shirt and go.
BOOM Bit ($29.99)
- Incredibly small and lightweight speaker that clips securely to clothing or backpacks while delivering just enough high-quality audio to keep listeners in-tune with their environment
- Great for those that love listening to music while running, biking, hiking, etc., but hate having earphones/headphones—you won’t even notice the BIT!
- The BIT is sweat, dirt, sand and shock-proof so no need to worry that it can’t keep up with your active life style
- Built-in speakerphone and a three hour battery life with built-in USB for easy charging, making it the ultimate on-the-go speaker
The BOOM Bit really has to be my favorite go to when I am looking for the perfect walking or hiking companion. The price of the BOOM Bit is $29.99 so it is easy on your wallet!!
Swimmer Duo Jr. ($39.99)
The second product that I have tested out over the past couple of days is the Swimmer Duo Jr. This little speaker is so cool! Literally it can go anywhere with you or hook onto something to it is always around when you need it. Wrapped in a silicone casing to withstand hard drops, it now allows two units to be linked wirelessly to create a stereo pair, creating a discrete, more enriched immersive listening experience that pumps out louder and more natural sound.
The one thing that had me sold on this speaker was the fact that I could link two units. I can’t tell you how many times I have looked for something just like this. When I am working in the garden I love to listen to music but as I move further away, so does the sound. This is perfect because I can link two setting them strategically around so that I can hear from every point.
Since this speaker is also waterproof it can be used by the pool as well or even in the shower 🙂
- Water, dirt, and shock proof with a unique, flexible tail design; delivers hi-fi sound from an extremely compact, portable package
- Wrapped in a silicone casing to withstand hard drops, it now allows two units to be linked wirelessly to create a stereo pair, creating a discrete, more enriched immersive listening experience that pumps out louder and more natural sound
- features a built-in speakerphone, enabling users to take calls directly from the speaker.
Both of these products worked beautifully for different situations and as this is the first time ever using the Polk brand of speakers I am impressed with the quality of not only the sound but the products themselves. After searching around on the Polk site I find that they have many options for you to choose from and I would suggest checking them out. With the perfect pricing and great quality you really can’t go wrong.
In my product postings, most of the products have been received free for my honest review. I will always give my honest opinion. All images and posts are property of Hello Betty.