If you search around the web this time of the year, you will find that many bloggers are doing postings about their goals for 2016. Ummm. Well. Goals. It makes me have to wonder if I just don’t blog as serious as others. I mean I work my butt off on this blog and most of the time I am on here over 8 hours a day. I might not be posting, but I am sharing posts and finding new and exciting products. Trying to think of goals for next year is really low on the list but here is what I have come up with.
If you are a blogger what are your goals? Even if you don’t blog what do you have planned for 2016?
- I want to take more time on each posting. During the holiday season, it really burns me out and makes me want to work harder on each posting.
- I don’t want to do “reviews”. I said this last year but finally think I have come into my voice this year that I can proceed with ending the so-called “reviews.” I want to informational postings, how you can do something, use something or screw something up! LOL.
- Another goal of mine is to leave my freaking layout alone!! I love what I have now, and I don’t want to change it. I can almost guarantee that this goal will never happen..
- Make a bit more money. Bites Reviews does not do many affiliate linking posts. What you see on my sidebar is just about it besides a couple of posts that I just happen to link. I would like to make more money next year (who wouldn’t right?). I don’t do many sponsored postings where I actually get paid so maybe I will concentrate on that, but I just have a hard time recommending something that I have never used! I don’t know how other bloggers do it? IDK..Might just be me.
- Number five is to take more time with my photos. I really think I could do a great job when it comes to photography but always feel so rushed by companies.
- Number six. Ummm. Welp..I would say that my last goal for 2016 is to be able to spend more time with my family and less time blogging. Which mean scheduling posts. I have the worst time scheduling posts. They never seem to go live.Then I can’t find them! LOL.
So these are my little goals for 2016. Last year I was successful getting organized and staying organized which is amazing. I feel much more confident each year that I blog, and I have started to feel comfortable showing my true self. I do hope that you all have a great new year and that you achieve all your goals.